Pen Pals is intended to be a friendly and safe way to interact with interesting people all over the world. By following these guidelines, you can help everyone, from all walks of life, feel welcome in the Pen Pals community. Any messages you send should be respectful and kind. In return, you’ll be embraced by a friendly and welcoming community of interesting people from around the world.
New messages you send are delivered to people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures. Your messages should be appropriate for this type of audience. Don't use an offensive username. Don’t send anything illegal. Don’t spam people or send offensive or sexual messages. Don't try to use this as a dating app.
Content We Love
Beautiful photos you took.
Content We Don't Allow
Inappropriate content of any kind.
- Offensive messages.
- Sexually explicit (or implicit) content.
- Offensive usernames or profiles.
- Pen Pals is not a dating/hookup app - don't try to use it like one.
Offensive content related to minors.
Personally identifiable information.
- Do not share your phone number (including whatsapp, wechat, etc), address, email, social media profiles or any other form of personally identifiable information.
- Do not share anyone else's phone number(including whatsapp, wechat, etc), address, email, social media profiles or any other form of personally identifiable information.
- Do not ask for anyone else's phone number(including whatsapp, wechat, etc), address, email, social media profiles or any other form of personally identifiable information.
Cyber-bullying, threats or harassment of any kind.
- Do not send hateful or threatening messages to anyone.
- Do not harass other Pen Pals with unwanted messages.
- Do not attack people based on their ethnicity, race, gender, religion, politics, country of origin, sexual identity or disability.
- Do not pretend to be somebody else.
- Do not imply you represent Pen Pals in any way.
Invasions of privacy.
- Do not send photos belonging to or of somebody else, without their consent.
- Do not spam our users with unwanted messages.
- Do not send or post advertising of any kind.
- Do not ask for gifts, money, donations or compensation of any kind.
- Do not use Pen Pals to violate the law or promote any type of crime. Otherwise, you might be reported to law enforcement.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in temporary and/or permanent bans on the Pen Pals platform without further notice. We reserve the right to update these guidelines at any time.